Farhan Akhtar takes Don 3 dispute against Ranveer to film body, decision on Monday

More India news · Trending news

Published 5/23/2026, 2:23:22 PM · Updated 5/23/2026, 3:51:58 PMBy TheBriefWire Editorial Team

Farhan Akhtar takes Don 3 dispute against Ranveer to film body, decision on Monday

Key points

  • Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has reportedly approached the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) with a complaint against actor Ranveer Singh over his alleged exit from Don 3. The Dhurandhar star has signed as the lead in the film, however, the film is currently on hold due to a reported dispute him and the makers.
  • The film body is now set to hold a press conference on May 25 to officially announce its decision after reviewing the matter.
  • Read Full Story In an official statement, FWICE announced that it will address the complaint filed by Akhtar against Singh concerning his alleged withdrawal from the film during the scheduled press conference.
  • The federation further said that the complaint had been received through its affiliated association, the Indian Film and Television Directors' Association (IFTDA), of which Akhtar is a member.
  • The film body added that it would communicate its stand after examining...

Published May 23, 2026.

Quick Summary

Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has reportedly approached the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) with a complaint against actor Ranveer Singh over his alleged exit

Why It Matters

This development is important because it may impact public opinion, policy decisions, and future developments related to Farhan Akhtar takes Don 3 dispute against Ranveer to film bo.

Key Takeaways

  • Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has reportedly approached the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) with a complaint against actor Ranveer Singh over his alleged exit from Don 3.
  • The Dhurandhar star has signed as the lead in the film, however, the film is currently on hold due to a reported dispute him and the makers.
  • The film body is now set to hold a press conference on May 25 to officially announce its decision after reviewing the matter.
  • Read Full Story In an official statement, FWICE announced that it will address the complaint filed by Akhtar against Singh concerning his alleged withdrawal from the film during the scheduled press conference.
  • The federation further said that the complaint had been received through its affiliated association, the Indian Film and Television Directors' Association (IFTDA), of which Akhtar is a member.

📌 Source: India Today

BriefWire The BriefWire